Handling and Lifting Equipment
Cranes and other lifting equipment are some of the traditional products made by UNEX a.s. UNEX offers a wide variety of lifting equipment – from simple hoists to sophisticated devices manufactured according to customer requirements including general repairs and renovation of all types of cranes.
Manufactured types of cranes and their parts:
- bridge cranes – chiefly used for handling loads in manufacturing process
- portal, port cranes – used for handling goods in trans-shipment centres
- assembling jib cranes – used for assembling and disassembling equipment, devices, machine chambers, power stations etc.
- special cranes - key-ready cranes at the customer’s request
Engineering characteristics at the customer´s request:
- movement: stationary, movable, revolving
- actuating: manual, electric, hydraulic
- construction: box, frame
- operating: wireless (radio) or infrared remote control, hanging push-button panel, possibly from a cabin or a crane cage
- power supply: trolley wire (wire, track, angle, covered), cable drum
When manufacturing and repairing cranes we use components from world-established manufacturers in the field of power supply systems (Wampfler, Vahle), and in the field of updating and operating systems with frequency converters (Nord, Lenze, Telemecanique).
All devices can be supplied in version for use in environments with high or low temperature.