For dividing sheets we use oxygen-acetylene (and/or natural gas) and plasma technology.
- dimensions of sheets - max. 3,500 x 14,000 mm, thickness up to 250 mm
- machinery equipment - MGM OMNICUT 3100, MGM OMNICUT 4000 a MESSER GRIESHEIM C 8000
- dimensions of sheets - max. 3,000 x 12,000 mm, thickness 2 mm to 40 mm
- machinery equipment - MGM OMNICUT 3100 with the plasma source HPR 260 HYPERTHERM, MICROSTEP 440 with 3D head, MESSER OMNIMAT L4600 with 3D head
Cutting on NC machines enables burning from the simplest basic shapes to the most complicated and demanding shapes.
- circular saws, that can divide material up to 210 mm in diameter (full profiles)
- Legnex band saws, which can divide materials up to 360 mm in diamter(hollow profiles)
- dividing of sheets and flat steel
- mechanical table shears up to a maximum sheet width 2,000 mm and a thickness of 4 mm