Surface Treatment and Painting
- degreasing in degreasing boxes - spray with the help of preparations based on tenzides and/or complemented with phosphate additives, up to a dimension of 6,500 x 4,000 x 2,000 mm (weight up to 15 tons). Used spraying equipment – Kränzle Therm 870.
Manual blasting is performed pneumatically with collection of abrasives up to a maximum weldment dimension of 34,000 x 6,000 x 4,000 mm and 10,000 x 4,000 x 3,000 mm, with blasting capacity of 80,000 m2 per year. We use steel grit, slag, silica sand to achieve the degree of surface cleanliness Sa 2.5 according to ISO 8501-1 (for coating systems) or Sa 3 (for metallization). The achieved anchor profile depends on the used blasting media (Rz 30-80 mm).
- done in a paint shop and spray paint booths, part dimensions from 15,000 x 4,000 x 6,000 mm to 32,000 x 4,500 x 6,500 mm,
- we do wet spray painting, using synthetic, epoxy and polyurethane paints,
- quality spray paint is achieved by high-pressure spray paint equipment,
- we can design comprehensive corrosion protection solutions based on customer needs,
- we issue corrosion protection certificates on request.