Cutting and Forming of Materials
Thickness: 2 - 250 mm
Width up to 3,500 mm
Length up to 14,000 mm
Weight of individual cut parts up to 12.5 tons
We produce parts from standard construction steels, steels with higher yield strength or wear resistant steel e.g. Hardox 450, Hardox 500, Durastat 400 or Brinar 400, but we are also able to offer additional type of material.
For all material together with deliveries we provide material certifications 3.1 according to EN 10204.
Quality according to ISO 9001:2008, ČSN ISO 9013, ČS EN 10029, ČSN EN 10163.
For dividing sheets we use oxygen-acetylene (and/or natural gas) and plasma technology.
- dimensions of sheets - max. 3,500 x 14,000 mm, thickness up to 250 mm
- machinery equipment - MGM OMNICUT 3100, MGM OMNICUT 4000 a MESSER GRIESHEIM C 8000
- dimensions of sheets - max. 3,000 x 12,000 mm, thickness 2 mm to 40 mm
- machinery equipment - MGM OMNICUT 3100 with the plasma source HPR 260 HYPERTHERM, MICROSTEP 440 with 3D head, MESSER OMNIMAT L4600 with 3D head
Cutting on NC machines enables burning from the simplest basic shapes to the most complicated and demanding shapes.
- circular saws, that can divide material up to 210 mm in diameter (full profiles)
- Legnex band saws, which can divide materials up to 360 mm in diamter(hollow profiles)
- dividing of sheets and flat steel
- mechanical table shears up to a maximum sheet width 2,000 mm and a thickness of 4 mm
- sheets are bent on press-brakes NC HSDY 40-400 HACO (pressing force 400 tons) and PULLMAX EKP H640 (pressing force 640 tons)
- thickness from 5 mm up to 30 mm and width of 4 000 mm
- performed on rolls with diameter up to 5,000 mm, max. width of a roll-bend sheet is 2,500 mm and maximum thickness is 70 mm
- the process is carried out on rollers SIEMAG up to the length of 12,000 mm
- with the width 3,400 mm with the thickness of 20 mm
- with the width 2,500 mm with the thickness of 32 mm
- small strips up to the thickness of 60 mm
Additional production facilities - material machining