Vision and Company´s principles
UNEX is an engineering and metallurgical group which is fulfilling our customers’ needs by supplying welded parts, steel structures, castings and forgings. Our main competences are built on the foundations of long-term tradition and know-how of our employees. We support teamwork and place emphasis on improvement of established processes.
The management of UNEX company is aware and supports the need of th continuously increasing customer´s requirements for ensuring deliveries in the required quality, agreed deadlines, quantity, competitive prices, while at the same time reducing negative impacts on the environment and the health of employees.
With the aim of satisfying these requirements and in support of our strategic focus the company management has announced Company policy, which is enforced through principles in the following areas:
- Build long-term, mutually advantageous partner relationships with customers.
- Supply to our customers the ordered quantity in the requested quality and time under mutually beneficiant conditions.
- Create long-term, mutually advantageous partner relationships with suppliers.
- Improve the quality and stability of supplies by development and active cooperation with suppliers.
- Support the purchase of energy efficient products and services.
- Provide our employees with guaranteed long-term employment with emphasis on their continuous education and teamwork.
- Promote and apply corporate values, namely cooperation, respect, reliability and responsibility.
- Use positive motivation to support observing set rules.
- Eliminate OHS danger and risks.
- Create safe, economical and health protecting working environment in cooperation with employees and their representatives.
Public, External environment
- Reduce the volume of waste produced and minimize impact on the environment thanks to its consistent sorting.
- By taking preventive steps reduce the risks of water, air and soil pollution.
- Support awareness and positive image of the company by effective communication and presentation.
- Continuous improvement of all processes.
- Increase work productivity.
- Support proposals to improve energy efficiency.
The Company Management undertakes to observe legal regulations and related requirements affecting the integrated system. The Company Management undertakes to discuss health and safety issues with employees. The Company Management undertakes to provide sources and information needed for continuous improvement of the integrated system.